IDN Форум
Выделенные серверы по отличным ценам!

Вернуться   IDN Форум > Сопутствующие форумы и сервисы > Правовые вопросы

Правовые вопросы Домены и закон, торговые марки, споры. Киберсквоттинг.

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 07.11.2014, 07:01
high $xx

Злость Две русские тур компании, New Tours и Glavs Tour, получили самый низкий Better Business Bureau (BBB) рейтинг

Две русские тур компании, New Tours и Glavs Tour, получили самый низкий Better Business Bureau (BBB) рейтинг

Две русские тур компании в Америке, New Tours и Glavs Tour, получили самый низкий рейтинг от организации BBB Business Review. Обе туристические организации находятся в Бруклине. New Tours была судима много раз клиентами и контракторами в разных юрисдикциях. BBB это Better Business Bureau, самая крупная рейтинговая компания в мире. BBB отметила очень низкий уровень сервиса, финансовые манипуляции, обкрадывание клиентов, и ложь в рекламе в этих компаниях. Последущие линкы открываются в полном описании компаний и рейтингс в BBB:

New Tour BBB Rating

703 Brighton Beach Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11235
BBB® F Rating
On a scale of A+ to F

Glavs Travel USA 3171 Coney Island Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11235
BBB® F Rating
On a scale of A+ to F
Город Нью Йорк Сити и Штат Нью Йорка оставляют за собой право отбирать лицензии на оперирование компаний с F рейтинг. New York City Department of Finance обычно начинает криминальное расследование компаний подозреваемых в нечистоплотности, и часто накладывает многомиллионные штрафы. Владельцы и руководители таких комапний часто получают длинные тюремные сроки. Позор!
Старый 08.11.2014, 16:35
high $xx

Злость "New Tours" got F from Better Business Bureau (BBB)

Russian travel company "New Tours" got F rating from BBB

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/bus...oklyn-ny-67314

Две русские тур компании в Америке, New Tours и Glavs Tour, получили самый низкий рейтинг от организации BBB Business Review. Обе туристические организации находятся в Бруклине. New Tours была судима много раз клиентами и контракторами в разных юрисдикциях. BBB это Better Business Bureau, самая крупная рейтинговая компания в мире. BBB отметила очень низкий уровень сервиса, финансовые манипуляции, обкрадывание клиентов, и ложь в рекламе в этих компаниях. Последущие линкы открываются в полном описании компаний и рейтингс в BBB:

New Tour BBB Rating

703 Brighton Beach Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11235
BBB® F Rating
On a scale of A+ to F

Glavs Travel USA 3171 Coney Island Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11235
BBB® F Rating
On a scale of A+ to F
Город Нью Йорк Сити и Штат Нью Йорка оставляют за собой право отбирать лицензии на оперирование компаний с F рейтинг. New York City Department of Finance обычно начинает криминальное расследование компаний подозреваемых в нечистоплотности, и часто накладывает многомиллионные штрафы. Владельцы и руководители таких комапний часто получают длинные тюремные сроки. Позор![/quote]
Старый 08.11.2014, 16:46
high $xx

По умолчанию Re: Две русские тур компании, New Tours и Glavs Tour, получили самый низкий Better Business Bureau (BBB) рейтинг

http://www.citysearch.com/profile/73...new_tours.html

New Tours
Open Hours

Travel Agencies, Auto Leasing, Auto Rentals… more

31 Reviews 3 Photos
Own this business? Unlock this page

Send
Save

New Tours
New Tours
New Tours

View all 3 photos
|
Add photo

Reviews for New Tours
Write a Review

Citysearch(23)
Around the Web(8)

Doesn't Recommend
Sana L.
2 months ago

Absolutely unprofessional !!!!!!! RUDE

all I can say I feel so sorry I did not read the review before. The owner of this agency do not worried about reviews, because most of her customers (unfortunately including my parents ) still believe on what agency has on the advertisement and just simply forgetting to read the reviews first. if you will book the vacation with this company remember that owner of this agency will not hear you and your prostrations , to all your complains she will say …" it is not that bad it could be worse! you have to be happy! " and on the middle of the conversation she will say : -"ok, bye bye ... and will hang up the phone.

So you are planing to make any reservations - please read all review bellow.
Heart
Doesn't Recommend
Elena Y.
over a year ago

Stay from this agency!!!! They are Crooks and liers!!!!! My Mom purchased a 7-day tour from them for cash. Several days later they called and said that there is not enough people for a 7-day tour so therefore they re changing her tour from 7 to 10 days tour. More to that they told her that if she will not bring the rest of the money for another 3 days they will charge her more fees for cancellation of the hotel and flights which she wasn't even initially agreed on. Since the government shutdown happened the same tour which includes national parks and etc. there is no point of going to that tour, we were trying to get a refund as per their policy states " the agency will give you the full refund if force majore circumstances will occur" but they continuously lying that everything is open even though all the media states the opposite and refuse to return the money. As per the other return policy statement you can get a 50% refund between a month to 8 days prior to the trip, we were trying to get at least that but when we came to the office the manager and the front desk were very rude and refused to talk to us stating that we have to speak to the agent we've dealt with and that she holds the money and only she will be able to help, and when we called the agent she said we have to speak to the manager or the owner who has the money and that she doesn't make any decisions whatsoever in this case. If there's only one week left prior to the trip the agency will not give any money back whatsoever!!!!!! Plus they tell you that they cannot cancel any flights or hotels and the price for that cancellation is a full price .... Please give me a break!!! They re big crooks!!!!!!
Heart
Tasya S.
over a year ago

Boris (aprox.60 years old, white short hair, belly fat) is the worst guide in “New Tours”. He does not give you professional important and memorable information about the cities. He is lazy, he likes restaurants and eats there free because he brings there group of tourists. Stay away from this! You will find a lot of cheap cafes with much better cuisines! Boris hurts the clients’ religious beliefs and values. He sarcastically comments holy topics having nothing of knowledge about the subject. He also holds up to mockery if he sees someone opponent to him. He DEMANDS the tips! 24 dollars from each person of the group for 6 days of the tour is HIS tariff. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO CONFRONT HIS APPETITE if you are NOT satisfied with his unprofessional service! He is very rude, arrogant and does not care about the clients. When our bus was broken, we were sitting in darkness feeling smoke and growing worries; he was keeping total silence instead of giving us information about the accident and the possible solutions. When I asked about the explanation of accident, he almost pushed me and rap out with hate “you did not give me tips, and will not get information!” I said that I PAID FOR THE TOUR and his demands of the tips are against the Law! Last moment – he and his companion-driver Sergey locked the available restroom in the bus. The young woman behind me needed badly the restroom and almost died waiting for next bus stop. Think triply to use the company and especially this horrible guide!
Heart
Doesn't Recommend
EL P.
over a year ago

NO NO NO DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

They will book your trip and take your money after that they are done. They wash there hands of you. If any issues arise they want YOU to call overseas offices and take care of problems. Better book tour yourself. Also constant unwanted surprises through out the trip. They are just not honest.
Heart
marya l.
over a year ago

3 Day trip to Niagara Falls with New-Tours travel agency was terrible. Instead of promised bus with comfortable seats, toilet and other conditions, agency provided 15 seats van. Distance from NYC to Niagara Falls is 400 miles, but it took 13 hours to rich that destination. Tour had pour organization and scheduling. Trip was unsafe. Administration completely failed their responsibilities and got lost when hurricane Sandy came. Only because of professional Van driver, who handled this situation and found safe place for passengers we avoided terrible accident. I would not recommend to anybody to travel with New-Tours agency, which main office is located on Brighton Beach Ave.
Heart
Doesn't Recommend
anna n.
over a year ago

DON"T GO THERE< THEY" SUCK! – I've purchased a tour for my mom to go to Canada. The tour was fine, but on a way back, mom was supposed to come back to Brooklyn, NY where I was supposed to pick her up. The bus was supposed to arrived betwen 5pm-7pm/ Mom called me at 7pm on her way back to tell me that bus is still in Canada stucked and the bus driver refused to communicate with anyone. I called many times, but was not able to speak with the driver trying to find out the reason why the bus was coming late and when it is coming? The bus dropped my mother (76 years old women next to the Grand Station instead of Brooklyn at 2am). Mom with the suitcase was standing (there are no places to sit) and crying as she had to somehow make it home to Connecticuit.

She was standing there until 6am (GrandStation is closed until 6am.) Mom was standing next to the prostitutes and drunk guys, shaking up and finnaly upon arriving back to CT - she was admitted to the hospital.

THE AGENCY FAILED To communicate with the family member, fail to place person to the nearest Hotel as bus was out of schedule with 6 hours delay).

TERRIBLE SERVICE ) WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
Heart
Doesn't Recommend
Iris F.
over a year ago

I had a chance – ... to experience everything and beyond of what negative reviews have described on here. It is so true, and I am very sorry for all of us who needed to witness the weirdest and uncivil service and attitude for the hard earned money during our – also earned –vacations. What I want to say: there are so many English speaking travel agencies in New York city with the solid reputations. Just do your own research on the internet and ask your co-workers Americans. In every business which offers services mistakes or inaccuracies may happen; however, there is a guarantee that you will not be humiliated by their tour guides as new tours’ employees do. Just wondering: does the owner or whoever runs this agency really thinks that someone will believe in the positive reviews been posted on here? Oh, well, when a business owner offers fake service, then you should expect fake positive reviews as well.
Heart
Doesn't Recommend
ludmila m.
over a year ago
Ответ