IDN Форум
Выделенные серверы по отличным ценам!

Вернуться   IDN Форум > Сопутствующие форумы и сервисы > Реклама

Реклама Пожалуйста создавайте все рекламные темы тут. Реклама помещённая в других разделах будет удалена, тогда как тут рекламные темы не удаляются.

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 20.03.2017, 16:13
low $xx

По умолчанию I need your advice on my next move. Marketing wise.

I have been working on my website for the past 2 years, since 2015 January. And I haven't had a lot of success marketing wise. For marketing, the only thing I did was SEO. I spent a lot of money on SEO. I hired a lot of people over the course of the past 2 years. But I did not have any success or luck regarding this matter.

I have been reading a lot of SEO articles too. I learned a lot but it's just too late to save the website now, or is it, I don't know.Currently I am on a cross road. I have the option to continue working on SEO and have a bit of faith on the website. Or I could utilize my money in another way, social media advertising, specifically Facebook.
At the moment it cost me $500.00 USD per month for SEO. But now, after not having good results with SEO, I am thinking of getting more fans for my Facebook page. I want to continuously get more fans on a monthly basis. But I haven't done that before, it's kinda new to me

Now I got only ~3500 fans on my page. I am thinking of getting ~2000 every month for the next year. I want to reach more than 20,000 fans. But I don't know if it is worth the money. That's $500.00 every month.

What do you guys think? Should I continue doing SEO? Or should I start a social media campaign?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Fundraising platform video
Ответ